Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Aftermath of travel

Well, I'm not very sure whether this is a withdrawal or not.. But coming back from Thailand trip has made me pretty restless. And to say, I'm quite glad that I don't have to work for 2 weeks, before starting at CE.

Now I'm having real bad headache, where Christmas is only 4 days away.. Urgh, running out of time.

Late nights were common in Thailand, pretty much.

And I promise to upload those photos, not.

I'm trying to find some peace, because I still wish that I'm on holiday..

Withdrawal, withdrawal, withdrawal.

Hmm, will I get my cheque tomorrow? I'm running low.

And my headache is getting real bad.

But something needs to be completed.

Urgh..

I wish that I'm still somewhere in Thailand.

By the way, Bangkok sucks. ): Hate it.

Phuket was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better. Well, you get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home