Tuesday, November 03, 2009

1 more month, and a few days.

Certain things don't make sense, I know. Trust me, I never thought I would ever talk bad about someone behind his/her back. And again, trust me, now you should realise how offended I was to be talking bad behind this person's back.

I would have given this person the benefit of doubts if he/she hasn't produced comments which sarcastically pointed arrows at me. Right, maybe I'm over-sensitive. But right, maybe this person should just mind his/her own business then to poke his/her nosy nose around.

Then after awhile, I realised that I'm not the only one being angst about the mere existence of this person. I'm not the only sensitive ones.

But I'm fine, I have just a month and few days more to end of facing the unjust. What's going to happen after Thailand, I do not have any idea. Some decisions have screwed up, but I believe God knows it all.

I may or may not return. Or I may or may not be going over. Maybe I would be looking out again.. This is not known, but I have Faith.

Maybe TAC meant more than just a conference.

Nobody knows Life better than the Lord who lives outside time. (:

And did I mention? I've been sick for 3 weeks.. And now I'm down with bad gum-ache and sorethroat. When will I ever, recover.

And did I mention again? I'm heading off to Thailand 12-20 Dec.

I still miss Australia though. Maybe next year.

If this doesn't work out, something else will.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home