Work, and pray.
Another late night work, left at about 10, home at about 11. In need of the time to fly slower, age seems to be catching up, badly. Or so it seems.While previous night, I overheard a very unfair comment. Making me wonder hard, why have I been doing certain things. Things that may not be within my boundaries, which I did, yet.. Maybe this is just something I can never understand. High up, as always.
1st, Q4. May God be with me.
And dinner, what have I been eating. Time just seems to sneak past me, when I realised it's dinner time.. It's 12mn.
Once in a while, I believe. Then, not anymore.
Words are simply actions made sound nice. Hmm.
Yea, and now I'm eating chips for dinner. Or supper, if you may like.
Pay day tomorrow(today, in fact), should my wishlist be fulfilled? Hmm.
We'll see.
Pray before sleep. Faith over doubt. God over me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home