Sunday, August 23, 2009

Let the past stays, and move on..

At 20 of years, stepping into yet another stage of life. And with every new stage, I move yet alone. Everything else seems to have left behind, or to be exact, everything else seems to have lost themselves in the mist of new life. Or so to speak.

Frankly, regrets will not be something non-existence. Yet, frankly again, I realised it's not exactly within control. Or maybe, I am only always too late. That I've learnt to accept.. Learnt to know what lost, is lost. And you could only give so many chances and tries to these things.

Does moving on always..always leave things behind? Things that even though were important, were treasured.

Does rolling ball up the hill always have to exist.. I'm not sure, I'm trying very hard to fight my way out of that dark route.

Life should not be this way. Not the way when things have to come right down to suffocate me before I could catch my breath.

In need badly for freedom.

Could I retrieve back my close acquaintance.

Or maybe I would just meet another one of him.

Or not.

Everyone everything never stay, because I moved too fast.

Because I forgot that I need not be alone.
Because I only realized that, after I left for a brand new life.
Because life always only allow me to move by myself, I forgot.
Because I always only stood on my own, I forgot what it's like not to.
Because the only person always move on with me, is me.
Because I never knew how to not be alone.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home