Monday, August 10, 2009

A place.

现在的我, 什么也不是..

Frustrations, and nothing seems right. I was such a girl, such a confident girl. A female, a strong female. And a changed woman, and so he said. I had such strong mind that no one could bring me down, yet Lord, I seem to have lost it ever since.

I was different, so different. Yet now I'm afraid. Have I made a wrong decision, that every step I took has caused me to lose myself. Or am I wrong to have betrayed my heart, against whom I love. Or is this just another bet I have to take..

Would I have chosen to stay in Australia, be by myself.. And be myself.

Have work changed me, or have I changed because of life I have chosen. That I have lost people, people who cared, people who loved, people who gave me confidence. People who I knew because they've around, that's why I could be strong. That's why nobody at all can bring me down.

I asked God for one thing. And that exact one thing which only lasted for so long. He said it's fine, it sounded reasonable. Could you remember that very prayer that I made? And those very bets that I made.

Do I still have that amount of mental strength, as when I left for Australia? That amount of confident that nothing can bring me down. Do I?

Else, I'm not longer me. No longer this changed woman.

I'll rather not be there, than to forsake this part of me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home