Counting down..
It's 2 in the morning now, and still awake (not exactly) but trying to finish up a site that will be live tomorrow 1200hrs.And we've been waiting for this date..for a long while.
Plus, 14 more working days. Not sure why I'm counting down, but time may seem to pass faster this way.
Ray is getting married on the 11th Dec. Hmm.
I'm flying off at 12th Dec. Hmmm.
Now I'm feeling sleepy, and wondering how am I to stay awake tomorrow (or later).
And so I'm going to miss Pod lunch again.
That is 2 month straight.
What in-coincident.
Trying to keep myself happy here.
And moving off to a next path of life.
Also also, I'm trying to blog more.
Right, I want a Holga, if I've failed to mention.
Urgh, tight budget..
Labels: Work


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home